HDFC Top 200 Fund-Objective, Minimum Investment, SIP, Entry & Exit Load, Growth & Dividend scheme, Latest NAV, Returns details
Objective : To generate long term capital appreciation from a portfolio of equity and equity-linked instruments primarily drawn from the companies in BSE 200 index.
Structure : Open-Ended Growth Scheme
Inception Date : October 11, 1996
Plans and Options under the Plan :
Growth & Dividend Option.
Face Value (Rs/Unit): Rs. 10
Minimum Investment :
For new investors: Rs.5000 and in multiples of Rs.100 thereafter. For existing investors: Rs. 1000 and in multiples of Rs. 100 thereafter.
SIP: One can start investing through SIP with a min. amount of Rs. 500/ month
Entry Load : For investments below Rs. 5 crores, Entry load is 2.25%. For Investments of Rs. 5 crores and above, Entry Load is Nil.
Exit Load : If redeemed before 1 year; and Amount less than 5 crore, Exit load is 1%. For Amount greater than 5 crore, Exit load is Nil.
Portfolio - Holdings (as on July 30, 2010)
EQUITY & EQUITY RELATED (Main Holdings)
- State Bank of India-Banks-(6.93)
- Infosys Technologies Ltd.-Software (5.71)
- ICICI Bank Ltd.-Banks (4.38)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.-Oil(4.37)
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. - Construction Project(3.93)
- Bank of Baroda-Banks (3.93)
- ITC Ltd. Consumer -Non Durables (3.50)
- Reliance Industries Ltd.-Petroleum Products (3.04)
- Titan Industries Ltd.-Consumer Non Durables(2.88)
- Bharti Airtel Ltd. Telecom - Services (2.77)