Pages


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Celebrity transgender Laxmi Narayan Tripathi evicted from Bigg Boss 5

Celebrity transgender Laxmi Narayan Tripathi evicted from Bigg Boss 5


Celebrity transgender Laxmi Narayan Tripathi became the sixth contestant to bid goodbye to the Bigg Boss house on Saturday.

Laxmi had an eventful 42 days inside the house, often having run-ins with notorious contestant Pooja Mishra.

"I didn't feel sad when my name was announced as I was expecting I would be evicted ever since I was nominated. But staying inside the house for 42 days is a big achievement," Laxmi said soon after coming out from the show.

"I wanted to show that even transgenders can lead a normal life and stay with other people. It was a fantastic experience."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...